Training is primarily available on an in-house or bespoke basis to companies, groups of businesses or individuals and other organisations. The provision offered focuses on the specific needs and requirements of a client's business and uses flexible and cost effective approaches to suit individual requirements. The following areas are offered:
- Food & drink safety and quality
- Hygiene control and food ∓ drink microbiology
- Hazard Analysis and HACCP
- Quality Assurance
- Food & drink quality control
- Business development and management for entrepreneurs and small food and drink enterprises.
Mitchell F&D Limited is accredited to deliver courses for the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) and currently offers the following certificated programmes:
- Level 1 Awards in Food Safety
- Level 2 Awards in Food Safety
- HACCP in Practice
- Level 3 HACCP for Food Manufacturing
- Level 3 Implenting Food Safety Management Procedures
Dates and Costs on Application.
New courses are added on an ongoing basis - do visit the "What's New" section on this site.
A number of specialist courses are also available for the Cider and Drinks Industry and are listed on the following website:www.cider-academy.co.uk
For details of advisory services please click here
Please contact Mitchell F&D Limited to discuss your own specific requirements
Tel: +44 (0)1531 828330. .